As far as the 3.2 manual states (Page 4.4), it should be possible to execute the budget version from any kind of source, then type in the commandline.

Page 14.10 discribes the use of

QLIB_USE load_device, help_device, x_pos, ypos "option_bits"

but it is not stated, if it is possible to use that with the budget version. I think, QLIB_USE is part of the QLIB_ext extension.

A save way should be, to patch the budget program with e.g. CST's FILED, all "mdv" to "flp".

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dilwyn Jones"

Does anyone have information about the Budget QLiberator (or QLIB LITE) compiler?

I have a query from someone who has a microdrive copy and wishes to use it from floppy disk or hard disk.

So far the only information I have is from the QLiberator 3 manual which hints that the budget version could be configured during CLONE.