I never met him, but he was a businessman who also made a lot of use of networked QLs in his business in the early days (1980s). TT credits him in the TK2 updates list for mods to the network code.

I think Roy Wood was in contact with Ian Stewart for a while and did try to get the compiler updated, but it came to nothing IIRC. The last released version was v3.36.

Dilwyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralf Reköndt" <ralf.rekoe...@t-online.de>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Budget QLiberator

NNB: ;-)

If there is a demand, I can OCR the complete 3.xx manual including the latest things about WHEN ERRor handling. I do not know, if this is still
copyright material.

Maybe one can lay his hand on Adrian Soundy (compiler module) or Ian Stewart (runtime module+manual). Would be good, if any kind of source still exist.

BTW: Does anybody know, who Leon Jaeggi was? I have read this name a few times in the 80s, and he has done the bug reporting and testing for the
authors of Qlib.

Cheers...Ralf