Ralf Reköndt wrote, On 5/01/10 16:14:
From: "gdgqler"
I put my reply at the end unless, as now, I am replying to specific points inside the original message.

I have all set in OE, as Tony F. suggested, but sometimes the quote chars appears, sometimes not. As I have said, OE puts the chars in front of the original messages, then(!) format the text as set in OE but keeps the original LFs.

Simple solution - bin OE. There are many free mailers but you can't go wrong with Thunderbird.

Tony

--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
t...@firshman.co.uk http://firshman.co.uk Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman