Clever, but better to use Thunderbird.
Although I've never installed Thunderbird, I think it's the program my son's school suggested he install. He got so frustrated with it (can't remember why) he uninstalled it and started using Hotmail of all things instead.

That sort of kludge reminds me of a "What the customer wanted" and
"What
the customer got" joke that circulated in Ford in the late 60s. What
Was Ford itself a joke in the 60s? (Oops, is that their lawyer at my door?)

they wanted was a swing on a branch in a tree.  What they got was a
swing with one rope on a branch one side of the tree and one rope on a branch on the other side. The tree was supported with scaffolding and
the trunk was cut in the middle where the swing went through!
Sounds about right :-)

Best to get what the customer wants correct at the start of the
process
(8-)#

Tony
Absolutely.

Though the QL story was not exactly a model of that suggestion, perhaps?

Or was the customer not part of it all? (Read Tony Tebby's QL Today articles for the answer to that one!)