On 27/04/2010 15:58, fern wrote:
hi zeebie

off topic for this forum, but don't want to send you away empty handed:

you've stumbled onto the sinclair ql discussion forum.  the sinclair ql is a
great computer from a few years ago.  get one you might like it.

luckily i work with agresso: agresso is the brand name for a number of
financial market tools of which agresso ql(which is used for managing accounts)
is one.

cheers

fern

-------------------------

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:44:15 +0000
From: zeebie t<zee...@hotmail.com>
To:<ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Subject: [Ql-Users] QL vs Agresso

Hi All

I'm new to QL users mailing list and am trying to find out how QL differs from
Agresso. Anyone out there give me some basic headings?

Thanks

Zeebie

(I thought we had settled on bottom posting)

Thanks Fern, I did wonder if it was accounting software how it might be linked....

Reminds me of when a company contacted me to transfer data from a QDOS Accounts package - although it was not a QL accounts package, I managed to track down the person who had written the QDOS Accounts and got him to do the donkey work!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk