Hi Urs,

indeed it does say "Don't break the seal" or literally translated "It
is forbidden to break the seal". Top line is Finnish and bottom line
Swedish as you guessed.

My machine is the UK version, I didn't dare to get the Finnish version
as I was afraid of compatibility problems. I didn't know that they
actually also translated the error messages as evident in one of your
pictures.

As a curiosity, it seems the Alt key has been translated as "transfer"
on the Finnish keyboard.

Nice to see that a Finnish QL has found a good home :)

The seal on my machine is broken, I wonder if I voided the warranty ;)

Best regards,
Petri