I do remember this book - it was dot matrix printed and same size as
a Quanta mag but about a hundred pages long. It was entitled
something like "Notes On Psion QL Archive" or something similar, and
had Quanta's old name of 'IQLUG' (or maybe the full moniker) on the cover.

I gave my copy away a few years ago at a Quanta workshop IIRC - if
my copy turns up it had my name handwritten on the front cover :-)

At one stage there was a cartridge with all the program listings in
the book in the library, but I just had a quick look in the current
Library Guide and they ain't in the Library any more. I think the
reason might be that the book was based on version 1 Archive, as I
seem to remember that it included some detail of the changes in
version 2 when those cartridges went out in early 1985.

If anyone has a copy of either the book or the program listings it
might be worth adding to the Quanta archive of scanned old publications.

Gosh that's woken me up

"Notes On Psion QL Archive" was a Quill doument that I wrote and put in
the Quanta Library.   It had nothing to do with Chas Dillon's book
which was much more technical  Mine was an attempt to write a simple
guide and I was told quite a few people did use it.
Unfortunately I don't have a copy and have been looking for one for ages
so if anyone has it I would very much like a copy.  I still use
Archive on the PC
but using a database I set up many years ago and have long forgotten how I
did it!!

martinw
I think those are still in Quanta library...will go away to check.