Got a fixed dynamo myself - you never know when some beautiful girl might temp you to stay out late to help her with her QLing, with or without spaces in your output.
What - to check out your Hardware, John? ;-)

Remember the QL Today cartoon, where two girls were talking and one exclaimed that "When he invited me back to his place to see his hardware, I didn't realise he meant his QL, his Aurora, etc etc)

And I think there was once a picture in IQLR of Tony (as editor Bob Dyl put it): "Oops, Tony Firshman caught dangling his Minerva Mk2 in public!" :-)))) Which I think allows me to say "Tony Firshman does it with his Minerva Mk2"

And, I thought, "Tony does it in 'sheds'" or is that too obvious?!
Yes, very good...how many sheds does he have by now ???