Thanks to Lee Privett, I have added a couple of useful items to my website.

1. A True Type font which looks like a QL font (based on the JS ROM font). http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/fonts/index.html

2. Improved manual for the PCML disk interfaces, available as both PDF and Word .doc file (the latter is around 7MB in size, although the former is much smaller). http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/docs/manuals/index.html

I've also added links to Dave Park's QL websites and (blush blush) corrected the one to George Gwilt's websites. There's also a page with details of the Quanta workshop and AGM in April, which can be accessed via a link in the ad boxes on the right on the home page.