Hi all,

I have here a Sandy SuperDisk interface which works fine. The board however has several (3) missing chips and a missing 9 pin socket, I know from the manual, that this can be upgraded to a SuperQBoard, by fitting the missing chips and the 9 pin mouse socket.

What I don't know is what the missing chips should be ? So does anyone have a schematic, or failing that a good picture of the circuit board so that I can see what the missing components are.

Also the SuperDisk only comes with a basic set of disk commands, no Toolkit II etc, so is there an image of the SuperQBoard's rom which does have these as standard (since TK2 has been released as freeware anyways).

Cheers.

Phill.