> Question 14*Can you program in Assembly Language?* Yes  32
>  44%  No  40
>  56%
As I thought, only George and I read my articles on QL Assembly
Language! ;-(

> 4340156 do not no, never seen it but people seem to refer to it as ql toady
> which implies its full of mistakes
This is a joke right? Complaining about mistakes with this grammar! ;-)
(That was a joke too!)

The reason for calling it QL Toady is not because it is full of
mistakes, but someone spelt (spelled? Tony which is correct?) it
incorrectly once and it stuck as it is somewhat amusing.

I can see where this is coming from though, The Guardian often has
spelling mistakes and is known as The Gruniard.

Mmmm. Very interesting point this person has brought up - should we stop
calling it QL Toady? We could be sending out the wrong signals.

Norman.

--
Norman Dunbar
Dunbar IT Consultants Ltd