Lee Privett wrote:

Absolutely, I will do an EPROM dump and release it here on a combination
of conditions, 1 If I can get the board working, 2 Or if I can get the
EPROM(?) out of their sockets and into something else that will allow me
to 'dump' in, 3 If I knew how to 'dump it' in the first place, I believe
I read on here sometime ago its a matter of saving bytes from a specific
location. I will ask for assistance when I get to that point.

Yes an manual would be nice assuming one was ever written, based on
Medics history, I have my doubts.

Maybe you know someone with a QEP III, to read the EPROM.

Nevertheless, it would be interesting to know more about the handling of disk/par of the Medic I/F. As it is a very early item, I think there is some kind of manual. Who else should know about the handling...? It was quite before QFLP. Or we should ask TT. He keeps everything ;-).

Cheers...Ralf