On 12/03/11 17:20, Dave Park wrote:

I just want to repeat that the idea of an FPGA-based QL is not mine and
belongs to Peter Graf - the only reason I found it necessary to mention his
project was to establish that he has already done some work on a project of
this type - informally.

As a non-hardware person - I don't (yet) understand electronics, and from the sidelines, should we (as a group) not therefore be helping Peter to finish his kit rather than talking/thinking about another?

Are we a community?

Just a thought. It's perfectly possible that Peter may not want any help, but surely we could ask/offer where we are willing and have the skills?

Cheers,
Norman.