I never had any problems with the Jonathan Hudson's self extracting unzip programme.

Regards

Derek
From the comments I get, I'd say you are probably the only one who doesn't!

It seems to affect those with the least experience to sort it out, unfortunately. And it usually fails on emulators or other systems with level 2 filing systems, for reasons I don't yet understand. Sadly, the people it affects often have the least experience to be able to clearly explain the problem, hence why I created this halfway house solution to getting a first copy of Unzip onto a system. Once that's achieved, then you can use the created Unzip to decompress the complete Unzip SFX archive if you want the full set of files.

From the reports on the SFX, it seems to get as far as when it tells you to
run the program it sets up in RAMdisk, but then fails miserably at that point.