Thanks guys! Had forgotten about TRA. ;) Norman, I started writing a filter
to do the job some months ago, but Apple ate my harddisk before I got round
to making a backup :( Just didnt feel like doing the same job again. Hence
the help request, to see whether I could get out of it. Ta, all again, Per