There is some code in my program that I do not want compiled: this is only used
when the SuperBASIC version is running.  So, I use DEBUG 1 before the code and
DEBUG 0 afterwards.  When compiling the parser stops with the report of

**** Task Turbo 5.06 halted, after line 0. Reason: out of range

The display panel reads:  Pass: 1    Line 22300, which is a few lines after the
DEBUG 1 statement.  Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?  The
program will compile successfully if the DEBUG command is not used.  I have
tried using DEBUG_LEVEL but this makes no difference.

Michael Bulford