From: "Dave Park" <plasticu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:29 PM
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Jan Jones

I managed to contact her and asked for permission. They said they
would think about it and get back to me and never did. I did not
receive a response to a followup two weeks later.

I didn't want to follow up too hard and appear all pestilential and
"harrassy" and maybe turn them against what we were trying to do, so I
dropped it.

I understand from one of the people who negotiated the Quanta reprint many years ago that the negotiations were quite complicated. From what they told me you would appear to have adopted the right policy in not following up too hard,

Best wishes,

Geoff