Guys, I feel it would be remiss not to mention that owning the book (which I
do) is one thing, however obtaining an electronic version from somebody else
may indeed break copyright especially if the copyright owner has not yet agreed
to this, however I do not know enough about copyright to positively state one
way or the other.

Lee Privett