John Alexander wrote, on 1/Apr/12 19:27 | Apr1:
Yep , they have photos of them been in the UK warehouse which is great leap
forward.
I don't know how much more if any of the EMC testing they need to complete.
Any way it sort of gives me my unit in maybe  2 weeks ish ????????

Re casing, I don't see a standard plastic case doing much with regards to EMC.
Obviously with the conductive paint sprayed on the inside this is a different
question.

My Panda board got it's FCC badge so I don't see the lack of case to be a
fundamental
problem.
As I said, the FCC allow EMI.  You just have to add a warning.
CE is much more strict.
 Also sub assemblies get sold like this all the time, lets see!!!

Tony

--
       t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman