On 19 Apr 2012, at 06:00, Bryan Horstmann <b...@newlan.org> wrote:

> I've had a look at Python too, Malcolm, and found "Python Languages & Syntax
> Cheat Sheet".  Under basic arithmetic it says "i=a%b   e.g.  11%3 > 2"  I
> cannot make sense of that.  I'll just hope that we can get an emulator and
> stick to SBASIC I know.  But if RS have 220,000 outstanding orders, it'll be
> some time before I get one!

I bet this includes a lot of duplicate 'registration of interest '  They still
have not even asked if I even want to place an order, which I don't.  In fact
succesfully placed an order with Farnell on the second day.

Tony
> Bryas
Nice to misprint ones own name! Well unless I altered it by mistake. I quite
often type 'Tiny'!
--
     t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254  Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman