To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Raspberry Pi - starts

On 20 Apr 2012, at 21:40, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

I always thought it was a pity superBasic demanded line numbers. They were not actually necessary,
and if GOTO did not exist, not even used.
I think QLiberator at least can compile without line numbers (never actually tried that). Perhaps George could tell us if Turbo can too.

Turbo gives three options: omitting line numbers in the compiled program, including them without displaying them during compilation and including them as well as displaying them.

George