Gerhard Plavec wrote:
> As I remember, after that, QL was not available for a long time...
> Do you know - just for fun - when the first QLs were puchased to "normal
> people" and when the first Apple Macintosh were ?
Yes, first customers had to wait a long time for their QLs to arrive.
Reference http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/QLchronology.html:
"End of April 1984 the first batch of 89 QL's were shipped to customers by
car (SST)."
During May and June 1984 the backlog was reduced and towards autumn enough
working QLs were available resulting in High Street stores stocking the QL.

IIRC the original Apple Macintosh (128K) was available the day after its
launch!
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_128K)writes:
"The sales of the Macintosh were strong from its initial release and reached
70,000 units on May 3, 1984."

Grüsse aus Luzern, Urs