On 1 Apr 2013, at 14:05, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:

>> 1. Alter the dimensioning of temparray$ from 0,0 (and later 0!!) to 1,1
>
> Interesting - why would this work?
> temparray is a local var and should not have any existence once the procedure
> is exited.

Turbo seems not to like zero dimensioning and does not allow a redimensioning
of a variable with a number of dimensions differing from that when it was first
defined.

>> 2. Use TURBO (with a large enough dataspace)
>>
> I looked at Turbo some years ago, but AFAICR, it doesn't fit with my workflow
> : is it possible, from another prog, to call Turbo and have it compile a
> program that lies, say, on ram1_ (and recover any errors in an error file?)

You have to call TURBO from master basic. but you can do this from another
program by using  COMMAND_LINE to select the master basic and then TYPE_IN to
set the command CHARGE which causes the compilation with a report sent to ram1.

George