Hi Alexandre,

>     I've seen around the net photos of internal ROMs of Minerva AND
> ToolKitII. How do I join both codes? Is that a matter of just concatenating
> files or there is something I should learn?

Basically, you can have Minerva in the first 48 KB and TK2 in the
following 16 KB. Resulting in a 64 KB binary stored in EPROM. However, the
Minerva binary has to be "padded" up to exact 48 KB length, so TK2 is
properly aligned. Please note that you need a ROM version for TK2, not a
disk version.

I'm refering to a 64 KB EPROM adaptor. If you have the original Minerva
hardware instead, the upper 16 KB of the EPROM will be ignored, so the
area is free for use by the external ROM slot.

By the way, it is not always clever to have TK2 in ROM. For example, if
you have a fast mass storage device. In this case, it is more important to
have the drivers for the storage device in ROM, so the QL can boot from
that device. TK2 can always be loaded later on. Provided you have enough
RAM - but you won't get far without memory extension anyway.

It might be of relevance for you that the first QL-SD devices are being
built here in Germany while we write. QL-SD provides an SDHC card
interface for the QL, combined with the Minerva OS in EPROM. The QL-SD
design was given to the QL community for free, so it's not a product with
commercial support. After testing is completed, the source code will be
freely available.

Hope this helped
Peter