On 21 Nov 2013 at 12:44, Alexandre Souza wrote:

> Soldering fine pitch SMD devices isn't that hard, if you have the right
> equipment, or tons of patience.

Tons of patience, when I did it :(

>     If you want I can do a video showing an easy way of soldering SMD ICs,
> but I believe there are lots of videos like that on the web. Of course, as
> soon as I put my dirty hands on the project and have the boards and ICs on
> hand, I'm planning in doing a video showing how to build it :)

Will certainly be cool to watch. However, as much as I'd like to help
spontaneously, I have to concentrate my time on other issues at the
moment. If you wait until docs are out, you have the added benefit of a
manual and maybe test experiences or bugfixes from others.

> And of course, I hope I can be of any help to the QL comunity with my
> simple resources.

Simple resources are just great for the QL. Pity you are not located in
Germany, or at least Europe.

Peter