On 20/03/14 20:12, Norman Dunbar wrote:

2. The amount of feedback I have had on Issue 1 so far has been a
resoundingly huge amount of nothing! :-(
And here are the results from the Scottish Jury:

Has anyone read it?
It appears that some people have, some have skimmed it and some are planning to read it! ;-)

Do you like it?
This one seems to be a yes! (Phew!)

What don't you like?
So far, nothing. (Another phew!)

Is the format reasonable?
Yes. Most people prefer the pdf though.

What would you like to see changed?
Nothing, just do more!

Does it look ok on your eReader, if you use one?
It would appear that  it does.

Do you prefer HTML, PDF, ePub or Mobi?
PDF seems to be the order of the day for most people who replied.

Do you have any questions?
When will issue 2 be out! Sigh! ;-)

Will George find something wrong? ;-) (I hope so!)
So far, George has remained very quite. I can't believe I managed to get through a whole issue without making a mistake. It's obvious that George is busy! ;-)

So, the above is an amalgamation of replied here and ones I received privately, so it seems that it's so far so good.

I can assure everyone, and Derek, that I will continue to product the same formats for each issue - pdf, html, ePub and Mobi. I've just about got my production "system" down pat now.

Thanks everyone who replied.

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. In the words of Linux Torvalds, the next issue will be ready "when it's ready". :-)

--
Norman Dunbar
Dunbar IT Consultants Ltd

Registered address: