On 24/03/14 22:33, Dave Park wrote:
I read it and found it enjoyable. I like the conversational style.
So far so good. A few other people have commented on that as well. Maybe I'll have to keep it up!

I did feel a little left out because *every* article assumed some
knowledge.
Well, I suppose that is because for the last 17 years (!) I've been writing these articles and I started off very simple and have progressed since then.

I have all my articles from the last 17 years collected together into a "book" which will, at some point soonish, be offered to my subscribers. At present there is around 390 pages of editorial and it's fully searchable and comes in at 1.5 Mb in size.

I do need to try to get the ASCII art converted to proper diagrams - as per the first issue - and to make sure that all George's corrections have been included, web site links still work etc.

However, once it has been done, those who have subscribed to the mailing list will get a chance to download it.

Having said that, it sounds like I need a "Back to Basics" section - I'll have a think and see if I can come up with anything.

Thanks.

It might be a nice guide to have something beginner-level in
every issue. A discussion of compilers, editors and tools might be nice. I
know this has been done before, but this new listmag will become the de
facto go to place for assembly information, it maybe needs to cover all
bases?
Flattery will get you anywhere! ;-)

Thanks for the feedback Dave.

Cheers,