To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Instrutions for running SMSQmulator on Raspberry Pi

En/Je/On 2016-02-16 19:27, Ian Burkinshaw escribió / skribis / wrote :
Got it working now.

What was the problem?

Working is a Pi with the 7" touchscreen and on screen keyboard
Florence. so a portable QL with no keyboard or mouse.

What did you use to make the Pi portable?  I built my own portable Pi
and I'm very happy with it, I'm using it as my main computer.

http://programandala.net/en.computer.raspesis.0x07.html

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net