> The reason for that fullscreen is that when you View a menu from the list
> this will most likely be bigger than the Main AppMan window, so the
> outline is set as big as possible.
> Some time ago Per Witte suggested a way to aviod this but I need to delve
> into the whole subject-matter again before I can begin to change that (my
> RAM is not what it used to be).
Would it be possible for the viewing to be done as a separate job called from
AppMan which had its own outline for the duration of the viewing, for example?

But the program works well as it is, so... if it can be done great, if it can't
be done, no problem either.

BTW, if anyone wants to try Easyptr for the first time, read Norman's
introduction to Easyptr (its based on an older version of Easyptr, but still
applicable, although it doesn't go into high colour stuff) it is available as a
Quill DOC file and separate pictures until John Gilpin finishes his PDF of it
from the articles which appeared in Quanta some years ago. Download it from
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/docs/easyptr/index.html

Dilwyn

-----
No virus found in this message.