Have you any ideas?

TIA & Regards,

Peter

On 16.06.2016 16:15, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
Hi,

I think the IPCEXTUK extensions are for Hermes - which you wouldn't
need under QPC, so just remove them!

HTH

Wolfgang

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Ql-Users] More Help Please
Datum: 2016-06-16T10:51:07+0200
Von: "Peter Fox" <peter...@cix.co.uk>
An: "ql-us...@q-v-d.com" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>

Hi there,

In an effort to change a few things in my boot file in QPC2, I have run into a very large
number of problems.

Firstly I have SMSQR dated 2003 and 65K bytes. My boot file working perfectly well until I disturbed it. SMSQE was in the boot file but now it does not find either SMSQE or SMSQR. I have REMarked it out at the moment. Will this give me any problems?

In addition, I have been having problems with IPCEXTUK which is in line 180. The calls are in line 200 and are shewn in the screen shot to have the wrong parameters.

These parameters did work but what please should I do next?

TIA & Regards,

Peter

p.s. I have a nasty feeling that these problems may well continue but I will have to try
and deal with them one at a time.

---