OK,  lunchtime!

I've uploaded a 32 bit windows binary to
https://sourceforge.net/projects/qxlwin/.

1. Click on the files tab.
2. Click on Windows 32-64bit.
3. Click on Qxlwin.Zip to download.
4. Click parent folder.
5. Click QT5SupportFiles.
6. Click QR5SUPPORTFILES.zip to download.

Create a folder, call it c:\qxlwin. Extract both zip files into that location.
Double click the exercise file to run.
File->Open and select your qxlwin file.

The Header tab displays details of the file. Numbers are in hex or decimal.
Change with the two buttons at the bottom.

Map displays the map. Not likely to be helpful.

Files displays the entire structure of the directory tree. It's windows
explorer for qxlwin files.

File Viewer is just that. Double click  file in the Files tab to display it
here.

I haven't looked at this utility since 2012 but I'm sure you can copy the text
of a file in the viewer to save it as a PC file. Beware of ql to PC character
conversion though.

HTH.

Cheers,
Norm.