I've updated the code with various improvements and fixes:

- Listing now adjusts to window size and can be aborted by pressing 'Q' or
ESC, even when recursing directories;
- Redirection by DEV device is now handled correctly (so long as you don't
rename the DEV device itself ;))
- SMSQ is no longer required; it will now also work on native QL with TK2
and Minerva fitted.
- NOTE: On non-V2 drivers which don't support subdirectories, ls will fail
because the FNAME$ function stops with 'bad parameter' on directory
channels. This can be avoided by adjusting line 1710 in the code (as
indicated in the REMarks). I'll probably have to design another machine
code call to find out whether a device is V2 or not :(

https://github.com/janbredenbeek/QL/blob/master/SBASIC/ls_bas

Jan.

--
*Jan Bredenbeek* | Hilversum, NL | j...@bredenbeek.net