pg...@q40.de wrote:
>> - no wait for F1/F2 (actually there will still be a tiny wait of 32ms,
>>   so keys can still be pressed)
> Wow, 32 ms is a fast reaction from human ;-)

I guess you can already press the key while the ROMs are still being
scanned :)

> As for Minerva in general, would you (or anyone else) see partial
> advantages over SMSQ/E on the Q68 that make it worthwhile?

Minerva is a great ROM, it's so amazing what he managed to put into
48KB and anybody not using it on an original QL is certifiable crazy
in my eyes ;-)

But SMSQ/E is still the better OS. It's also much bigger of course,
but also still maintained and with new hardware it's the only way to
go IMHO.

Marcel