> > On 7 Sep 2017 at 15:15, George Gwilt <ql-us...@q-v-d.com> wrote:
> >
> > Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Function type error
> >
> > On 10 Aug 2017, at 22:49, Michael Bulford via Ql-Users
> > <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for your explanations.  This is all specific to SBASIC.
> > Tobias gives an example with a LOCal name the same as the function name.
> > Although this is possible, it cannot be recommended.  You will not be able
> > to call the function recursively.  And it won't compile with either
> > QLiberator or Turbo!
>
> Actually TURBO does compile the program and gives the answer 331.
>
> George

Indeed, yes.  I've also tested this with Minerva on Q-emuLator.
Both under the Interpreter and Turbo, the result is again 331.
However, Q-Liberator gives only 330.7

With both compilers now free, and with more and more people using them,
it should follow that these functions need to be written with greater care in
the future.

Michael