----- Forwarded message ----- From: John Alexander
<acontractor...@yahoo.co.uk>To: Urs Koenig (QL) <q...@bluewin.ch>Sent: Sunday,
24 January 2021, 21:33:05 GMTSubject: Re: [Ql-Users] Fw: Next friday m68k chat:
Sinclair QL and Alpha Micro Machines
  Yeah it was very entertaining thanks for a good show I missed the first 10
mins or so, fortunately I do remember the poor black beast ;-P

    On Sunday, 24 January 2021, 17:11:48 GMT, Urs Koenig (QL) <q...@bluewin.ch>