Hi,

So to configure the QXL.WIN file, define it as a SCSI device in the command
line, which points the emulator to the QXL.WIN file, then use theWIN_DRIVE
command in SMS/E to define WIN1

I will give this a try once I get SMSQE.PRG to load into Hatari on Mint Linux.

What should the screen definition be to load SMSQ/E?
---
Regards,
Derek