Hi Derek,

On 08/11/2021 16:14, Derek via Ql-Users wrote:
Hi

I used repair Windows software problems, so I can maybe help.
So did I back in the heady days of W95 and NT4 ;o)
Can the service not be disabled, or msybe removed.
I dont particularly want it removed. I need to see whats going on or Id have to test the keyboard every time before, say, typing a password.
I have a Windows 10 Pro PC, which I could upgrade to see if Ican solve your
problem.

I wouldnt wish that on you ;o) But thanks for the offer. I see plenty of other people are complaining, so perhaps it may get fixed without extortion.

I guess its going to get harder and harder to workaround the encroachment of the worst kinds of futures.. I dont see QLing on an iPhone as a viable option..

Per

---
Regards,
Derek