>Unwrapping it to plain text as normally required for user groups,
>involves 4 steps :-
>
>1 - Tools / Options / Send - untick -
>"Reply to message using same format as they were sent".
>2 - Mail sending format - Plain text.
>3 - International settings - Western Europe ( ISO ).
>4 - Tools / Address book - against the address, e.g,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] - tick the box that says "Send email using plain
>text only".
>This is under 'Name' in 'Properties'.

Thank you for this Malcolm, step 4 is the one which does not often get
mentioned. I checked my address book and found this was ticked so I've
obviously spotted this before, but not remembered about it.

>My previous mistake was to type in a direct address in the 'To:' box,
>rather than use
>the address book, hence you don't get this option.

I doubt I could remember the ql users address to do this!

>M$ have certainly made it in OE quite a task to unravel its HTML
>settings, apart from
>that it seems a reasonable program ...

"Do it the M$ way or not at all" seems to be the way of things.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]