Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
>>> In fact I have heard it before, namely in the demo version of
>> QPC2: When you try to save a file (writing to media has been
>> disabled in the demo) you get a "buzz" instead.

> Ummm, if I remember correctly, yhis was due tothe QPC demo version
> not allowing any disk writes.

To quote the text: "writing to media has been disabled in the demo".
So I think he was aware of that fact ;-)

> That shouldn't be your problem here.

No, that's exactly what it is. If a disc write fails for whatever
reason it can't give back any errors because the write call has
already returned to the application. Therefore the sound.

Marcel