On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:40:26 -0000, "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thank you Thierry. I should have thought of directly addressing the
> sprite like this. So if I just APPEND the sprites to a ptrmen_cde file
> for example that should work fine compiled.

Correct.

> It may also work in BASIC I suppose.

Yes, provided you LRESPR a ptrmen_cde copy merged with the appendix
containing the sprite...

> .../...
> Looking at the manual, SPRA should also allow
> the name of the sprite to be specified in place of number,

IIRC this does not work either: I think the bug is generic (i.e.
you cannot reference a sprite by its name, whatever EasyMenu
extension you use)...

QDOS/SMS forever !

Thierry ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).