>       1) What is the best way to plug SuperGoldCard, QUBIDE  and cables,
>AT powersupply (for floppy and HD), floppy and HD to QL. May I put it
>all in a box and plug QUBIDE to QL using a flex cable?
Yes indeed you can use a Qplane or an Mplane. Mplane, from T.F. Services
is the better option.
>       2) SuperGoldCard needs a external PSU or it uses from QL bus?
The Super Gold Card will run on its own with no modification, just plug
it into the expansion port at the end (left) of the QL. The Qubide has a
through connector so you can plug the SGC into it and then the whole
thing will come up on the startup screen.
>       3) Is there any ROM upgrade I need to do in my QL/ (its serial
>number is D009-something).
Try the software upgrade of SMSQ/E
>       4) What shall I use to:
>               A) wordprocessor
Text 87
>               B) spreadsheet (w/ .xls translation or something similar)
Q Spread
>               C) database (not complex, just for a collection control)
DATAdesign or SuQcess
You could also use the Archive / Quill / Abacus / Easel package,
Xchange.
>               D)  mail and navigation (as far as I read here, it is not
>possible by now, right?)
Coming
>               E) programming (is SuperBasic the best for an old Spectrum
>user and a free-time VB programmer?)
SuperBasic is a good start.
>               F) games (of course, I little fun is not bad)
Rwap software have a selection of old QL games.
>       5) My TV is PAL-N, PAL-M and NTSC, but screen is always black and
>with, even using a PAL>NTSC transcoder. Is there any way to connect a
>CGA or VGA monitor? Is there a kind of multisync VGA to use with old
>computers?
Try finding an old RGB monitor.
Most of the software mentioned is available from either Q Branch or
Jochen Merz software. Both accept credit cards.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK