Norman, I have to be honest and say I'm in total agreement with you.

Occasionally we go off topic, and I admit there have been a few more off
topic emails lately than usual, but these are just as enjoyable as the on
topic ones IMHO. Theres so much more to it all than just the QL, thats just
the start of our common interests. I've often had brief interchanges on
this list about Music with Phoebus, Roy, and Tony, about the celtic ties
with Dilwyn and Norman, and also about the QL!!  So What? Its through the
occasional OT email that you get to learn a bit about all those people that
make this list so interesting, and what makes 'em tick - and I value that.
I may be a long younger than most of you, but I like to nostalgitise (is
that a word?) too!!!

The "I'm not playing anymore" attitude is great when you're seven years
old, kinda wears out after that.

Darren Branagh,
Consumer Lending Business,
Bank Of Ireland Card Services,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 01-6176368 (Direct Line)    Fax: 01-6798717
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Norman Dunbar

                    <Norman.Dunbar@l        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    fs.co.uk>               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                cc:

                    owner-ql-users@n        Subject:     RE: [ql-users]

                    vg.ntnu.no              ms-users-and-smalltalk-list

                    06/02/2002 09:14

                    Please respond

                    to ql-users

Please don flame proof clothing before reading this !!

<BEGIN RANT MODE>
Bye bye then Peter.

I think your attitude sucks (to be quite brutally honest) but you have made
your choice to go, then so be it.

(snip!!)

Regards,
Norman.

(Having a somewhat bad day already - sorry!)

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.