At 09:35 μμ 13/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>In article <001501c1b465$d3545320$2f075cc3@default>, Dilwyn Jones
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >He didn't send an attachment, just the notes on what to do to correct
> >the zip file. But it's done now anyway///phew!
>
>OK ... glad you were up to the task :-)

Was there any doubt???
(Yes we suck up to you Dear Sir Mighty-Magnificent-QLT
Editor-and-Commander-In-Chief-Of-All-the-United-QL-Forces-and-expert-to-all-things-S*Basic

Lord(of the Rings and other things) Dilwyn Jones :P~~~ (Yuck that's drool) )

Ha!

Seriously now I've been complaining for that TK for months now and I am
really amazed that nobody else noticed that bug :-((((
Thanks (see above for complete characterization :-) Dilwyn for correcting
the problem

Phoebus