I spent part of a day up in Peru with Frank, Both are walking
SLOWLY and tenderly but are able to get around a little. But nothing
strenious at all. They do have some family up that way and they
are there every day as far as I know.

His mini-ven was totaled by the Insurance company, we recovered
the remaining material they had in the van. Lots of busted
up boxes, containers, merchandise. Even though they were hit in
the front, the stuff in the back plowed into the back seat hard
enough to put a perminate bow in the seat back.

They are about only able to worry about each other at this time.
They are being closely monitored. I too said they should have
remained in the hospital a little longer.

Needless to say, his business sideline is not getting very much
attention at this time.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6