Phoebus Dokos wrote:
>P.S. Was Darren there? I've sent him a couple of emails and he
appears to
>not have received them... (Darreeeeeeeennnnn!!!!!!) :-)
Yes he was, well from about 11AM anyway. He and Steve Reyal had been
up until about 5AM on the morning of the show with some video editing
software or something.

He got clobbered with excess baggage charges when he flew into London
day before, that'll teach him to endanger plane safety with that
massive suitcase of his. (it came back in my car so I know all about
it!)

I'd sent him some emails in the days before the show and didn't get
replies until after I came back, he'd been at least as busy as usual
where he works in Dublin (he's leaving 29th March and they're piling
work onto him like crazy before he leaves...must be nice to be
appreciated!)

The workshop perhaps wasn't the best attended ever but was very
enjoyable. Derek and Dennis from D&D Systems were there and the Q60
seems to be getting off to a very positive start with lots of interest
around their stand all day. Hope it all goes well for them - they've
taken a brave step in producing this computer but I think the interest
shown should make it worth it for them.

It was good to see your Compact Flash adaptors 'in the flesh' so to
speak, Phoebus. They had both the hot swappable and no hot swappable
versions there.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]