>>It was good to see your Compact Flash adaptors 'in the flesh' so to
>>speak, Phoebus. They had both the hot swappable and no hot swappable
>>versions there.
>
>Sooo how did you like em?
Good from what little I saw - I didn't get as much time as I'd have
liked to go round looking at things there for various reasons (didn't
take enough PD library and QL emulators CDs with me so spent much of
the day just copying CDs and printing labels and generally fighting
against Windoze printer drivers because I had a different printer to
usual with me)

The adaptors looked pretty good in place at the top of the prototype
Q60 machine. Was I right in thinking that the hot-swappable CF readers
are actually a good deal smaller than the non hot-swappable ones?

Phil Jordan kindly let me have a copy of his THE LIBRARY cds (yes,
plural, that's how many QL software packages he's collected and
inherited from SJPD!) and I gave him a copy of my PD library, so we
can work towards merging the libraries as we both noticed we had
programs the other didn't have.

Wish I knew where he got his CDsa from - they are BLACK on the
recording side rather than silver, gold, blue etc, never seen those
black ones before. OK, guess you can take the love affir with black QL
things a bit far perhaps ;-))
--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]