??? 6/3/2002 2:22:27 рм, ?/? "ZN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:

>>> OK, guess you can take the love affir with black
>>> QL things a bit far perhaps ;-))
>
>>LG do a black CD ROM Drive you know.
>
>And Phoebus can get you one for about $50 plus shipping, I'm sure he knows
>that I know where he would be getting them too :-) I actually have one in
>my PC. 8/4/25 rewriter - lots of bang for the $
>
>Nasta

I think it's actually a little less than that.... I have to double check tho
(It may take one day as I am up to my neck with setting up the website :-)

--
Phoebus R. Dokos - Quantum Leap Software
Web and Graphic Design - Custom Program Solutions