> Then there was the C68 interface - again, too 'strange' for
> me to figure
> out.
>
> Maybe I'm too thik to be a programmer :o)

Nah, it's just the windows concept of programming.  I never got to grips
with Windows programming on PCs or X-Windows.  And as for C++ and Object
Disorientated programming, well...
Don't worry, fashions change, people will flock back to command line
interfaces as something new, and realize how much more intuitive they
are. Then our traditional programming skills will be sought after again.
 ;O)

Ian.

related financial instruments.