Hi All,
I intend to put on the repository additional software like for example
Microdrive based games (eg. Steve Davies Snooker, Bounder, BJ, Quboids etc...)
in order to preserve as much QL software as possible.
If anyone has any information on games / software (apart from the ones we
know like RWAP's re-issues) that is STILL protected by copyright (or not) I
would like him to contact me and pass that info on :-)

Also I would like to include as many ROM images from cartridges as possible
provided they are not copyright protected still. I already started creating
the archive and I would appreciate info and titles so it can be as complete
as possible.

I already have images of the following ROMs (TK2 won't be on of course ;-)

TK2
ICE
Sandy CPMulator
Speedscreen (I need to contact Simon for permission on that)
TKIII (although not working)
Digital C

and the following games:

Bounder