In a message dated 17/04/02 07:34:14 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Specifically I am searching apart from the ones that I mentioned on a
previous email the following:

Sandy CP/Mulator (Have the Rom, Manual but DOA disk)
Eidersoft's Citadel (Dead CITA_CDE file... of course the largest :-) just
my luck)
Cuthbert in Space (The tape is cut :-(((( )
The Pawn (I have that on a ZIP-interpreter compatible format but I would
like to get back the original - my cartridge is dead again)
Psion Chess and Matchpoint (Both tapes DOA)

If you had looked at my web-site (tut-tut), you would have noticed that I can supply a copy of Psion Chess which works from disk.  I also have a copy of the Pawn, but this does not do away with the need for a key cartridge (did anyone ever overcome this problem I wonder).  As for the others, you can sometimes recover the files by using the old Miracle command:

FORMAT ram1_mdv1

This copies the whole tape across and will highlight the corrupt files, but at least you can sometimes fix them!!

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware